9 oz Concrete Jar - Scented Soy Wax Candle
Sale Sold out
Regular price $29.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Our concrete jar candles are a labor of love. We hand mix and pour each concrete jar in a process that takes at least seven days, start to finish. Between slight variations in form and color, no two jars are the same.
About our candles:
- Our top considerations when selecting materials for our handmade items are safety and the environment--are our products safe for family homes and are we being good stewards of the planet?
- We use 100% soy wax. Soy wax provides a clean burn and is an eco-friendly and more sustainable plant-based option over mass-produced candles which are typically parrafin-based or blended.
- Our wood wicks are made from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified wood. This means that your wick comes from a responsibly managed forest employing practices that are socially, environmentally, and economically beneficial.
- We select fragrances based on safety and scent performance. All of our fragrance blends are free of phthalates. If you are sensitive to fragrances, all of our candles are also offered unscented, upon request.
- Our containers (tins and jars) are reusable. Learn more about jar (and tin) recycling here.
- Finally, all of our candles are hand poured in small batches in our home in Honolulu, Hawai'i. We add extra love into each one!
Just Because | Signature
notes: citrus, mango, jasmine, cedar
From HNL with love | Signature
notes: greenery, aloe, floral, patchouli
Message in a Bottle | Signature
notes: ocean, freesia, orange, eucalyptus
Stamp Club | Signature
notes: sage, citrus, lavender, amber
Sealed with a Kiss | Spring
notes: peach, apple, lilac, musk
From Kyoto with love | Spring
notes: sakura, magnolia, bamboo
Mango Season | Summer
notes: mango, citrus, coconut